Turbine tests are carried out at certified external test facilities with partner companies or institutes as well as directly at the customer site.
We have gained particular experience within the turbine test facilities of the Institute of Aircraft Propulsion Systems (ILA) at the University of Stuttgart and at the German Aerospace Centre (DLR) in Göttingen.
Technical framework data (based on ILA Stuttgart)
- Conditioning of cooling water 160 m³/h at 3.5 bar, max. Tin 50 °C & min. Tout 10 °C (e.g. for water brake)
- Oil system 2 x 15l/min and 1 x 10l/min at a maximum of 8 bar and the maximum flow temperature of 70 °C (e.g. for test vehicle)
- Besides the main compressor engine there are two auxiliary units available for air supply: 2.6 kg/s at 6 bar and 4.6 kg/s at 22 bar (e.g. for secondary air systems)
- Air dehumidification in the main air supply up to a dew point of at least 7 °C
- For further information on the ILA test facilities, please refer to the link below
- Similarly, whole engine / core test
Individual customer-specific test requirements can be accommodated with the installation and supply of external additional units, such as air dehumidifiers, power generators, heaters, water coolers and apparatus for mass flow and pressure control in secondary air supplies. AneCom AeroTest can ensure the adaptation of the additional systems to the existing system technology and commissioning for the test operation from one source.
- Single point of contact for the entire test (with mechanical assembly and installation if required)
- Gain from our core competency – testing of test vehicles (Test rigs)
- Lower your risk by benefiting from our experience
Thank you for the excellent cooperation with your staff. I have always been able to rely on both AneCom team members that share my profession who were working with me, and we really appreciate the fact that we were also able to successfully achieve the second test under major time pressure thanks to your flexibility.
High quality. Everything was to our complete satisfaction.
In this respect, I would also like to emphasise on behalf of my colleagues the high degree of flexibility in the face of changing requirements. Thank you for the superb and timely cooperation.
An excellent performance delivered under difficult and pressing time constraints, which enabled the project to commence as planned.
Thanks to an early delivery date at our request, the instrumentation was ready in less than 1/3 of the original time. The service was carried out with the usual high quality. This feat could not be anywhere near replicated by internal departments and therefore deserves the highest recognition.
It was a remarkable job to coordinate the efforts between both teams. Every employee demonstrated a high level of technical knowledge and was very helpful. AneCom AeroTest delivered what was promised and we believe they will maintain the high level of service for future projects.
Very good communication during the whole project.