Instruments for measuring the airflow are often not designed and built to a given standard or deviate from a standard specification.
Thereby the traceability to standards and the quality of the measurement results is not ensured. We offer our expertise and test facilities to establish this traceability by a specific calibration of the flow measurement device, in collaboration with partner organisations.
Alternatively a flow measurement device for customers may be calibrated on-site, e.g. by means of traversing with flow probes.
- Recording of very small mass flows: use of specialised partner laboratories
- Calibration for small mass flows of up to 2.2 kg/s (air) can be accommodated in the AneCom AeroTest flow lab (link)
- Reference: example of massflow measurement by use of an orifice plate according to DIN EN ISO 5167, Mach-number related calibration
- Mass flows of up to 70 kg/s: Mach number and/or Reynolds number related calibration in reference to an orifice plate or a supersonic nozzle
- Mass flows > 70 kg/s: measurement and analysis of the interface profiles, and applicability of the BS1042 standard
- Consideration of the specific flow geometries and various operating conditions: measurement and analysis of boundary layer profiles and application of the BS1042 standard
- Large hands-on experience with mass flow measurement in experimental test facilities from small to large scale
- Access to various partner organisations with appropriate calibration facilities
Thank you for the excellent cooperation with your staff. I have always been able to rely on both AneCom team members that share my profession who were working with me, and we really appreciate the fact that we were also able to successfully achieve the second test under major time pressure thanks to your flexibility.
High quality. Everything was to our complete satisfaction.
In this respect, I would also like to emphasise on behalf of my colleagues the high degree of flexibility in the face of changing requirements. Thank you for the superb and timely cooperation.
An excellent performance delivered under difficult and pressing time constraints, which enabled the project to commence as planned.
Thanks to an early delivery date at our request, the instrumentation was ready in less than 1/3 of the original time. The service was carried out with the usual high quality. This feat could not be anywhere near replicated by internal departments and therefore deserves the highest recognition.
It was a remarkable job to coordinate the efforts between both teams. Every employee demonstrated a high level of technical knowledge and was very helpful. AneCom AeroTest delivered what was promised and we believe they will maintain the high level of service for future projects.
Very good communication during the whole project.