The AneCom AeroTest flow lab consists of an open wind tunnel which is used for the calibration of flow probes such as kielheads or multi-hole probes.
The flow characteristics of components such as cooled blades, valves, pipes and duct systems can be determined and the effect of the airflow around the sensors (e.g. the recovery effect from temperature sensors) investigated.
Similarity research can be carried out to determine the transferability of results from scaled experimental models.
- Freeflow tunnel with a jet outlet diameter of 80 mm
- Mach numbers from 0.1 to almost 1
- Mass flow up to 2.2 kg/s
- Pressures up to 9.6 bar
- Traversing system available with 1 radial and 2 circumferential degrees of freedom
- Available measurement technology:
- Mass flow
- Calibration of the in-house developed sensors – the complete measurement assignment (preparation of a measurement concept, design, production, assembly and calibration of the measurement parameters) carried out from one source
- Traceability of the measurements by working with calibrated measurement technology
- High quality due to process-conformed implementation of projects
Thank you for the excellent cooperation with your staff. I have always been able to rely on both AneCom team members that share my profession who were working with me, and we really appreciate the fact that we were also able to successfully achieve the second test under major time pressure thanks to your flexibility.
High quality. Everything was to our complete satisfaction.
In this respect, I would also like to emphasise on behalf of my colleagues the high degree of flexibility in the face of changing requirements. Thank you for the superb and timely cooperation.
An excellent performance delivered under difficult and pressing time constraints, which enabled the project to commence as planned.
Thanks to an early delivery date at our request, the instrumentation was ready in less than 1/3 of the original time. The service was carried out with the usual high quality. This feat could not be anywhere near replicated by internal departments and therefore deserves the highest recognition.
It was a remarkable job to coordinate the efforts between both teams. Every employee demonstrated a high level of technical knowledge and was very helpful. AneCom AeroTest delivered what was promised and we believe they will maintain the high level of service for future projects.
Very good communication during the whole project.