Working Student Industrial Engineering
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
We offer various possibilities to use your theoretical knowledge in engineering into practice. As a working student you will support our team in their day-to-day business and expand your knowledge with valuable practical experience – of course in accordance with your studies!
- Preparation of data and key figures for the Team lead
- Support in CAD database management (PLM - Product Lifecycle Management)
- Preparation of design documentation, drafts and drawings with NX
- Analysis and optimization of processes and procedures (guidelines, tools, manuals, training documents, etc.)
- Registered student of industrial engineering or comparable studies
- Experience and knowledge in design engineering
- CAD knowledge as well as a conscientious and self-reliant way of working
- Experience with all MS-Office applications
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Your working hours will of course comply with your studies. However, ideally you will regularly have a working time of around 10 to 20 hours per week
Of course, your working hours depend on your studies. Ideally, you are able to work 10h - 20h/week.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via email, also specifying your possible start date.