Technical Purchaser Material and Manufacturing
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Analysing of the potential supplier markets, searching for and selecting new suppliers
- Conducting supplier evaluation and development
- Preparing of contracts for the purchasing of commodities and services
- Monitoring the progress of various internal and external contracts and maintaining the contracts database
- Proving all exports with regard to legal regulations (checking embargoes, persons and products or similar)
- Supporting those in charge of export with the export control of goods and services, including drawing up and submitting export licence applications
- Extending existing export licence permits
- Supporting customs agents with customs requirements for the importing and exporting of goods and selecting the applicable customs proceedings
- Obtaining offers in accordance with relevant project related orders
- Creating, processing and sending out of all purchase offers entered into the system
- Monitoring delivery dates and processing complaints
- You have a commercial degree or a degree in a business or a technical field
- Several years of professional experience in operational purchasing with an international operating engineering company and/or within the aerospace industry
- Very good knowledge of shipping (domestic and international), logistics and export control (BAFA)
- Experience in contractual laws and expertise in customs clearance
- Driving licence
- Fluent in the German and English languages, both written and spoken
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Situated in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape.
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.