Tech Lead - Senior Engineer Turbomachinery
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine modules, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
- Ensuring a successful project execution by continuous development of the professional competencies and methods of the team
- Regular monitoring of technical progress within team work packages
- Making certain that project expectations are met in terms of maturity and efficiency of implementation
- Regular monitoring of technical progress of the forecast planning of the team (evaluation/controlling)
- Evaluation of technical risks which threatening project sucess
- Completed university studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in the field of turbomachinery development
- In-depth understanding of the structural-mechanical, rotordynamic and thermodynamic aspects of turbo-engines
- Technical leadership of development teams
There are different vacancies, depending on your qualification. We are looking for instance for:
- Excellent knowledge in the design of special-purpose machines and prototypes
- Practical experience in the design of compressors or turbo-engines
- Extensive professional experience in the structural-mechanical calculation of turbomachinery components
- Knowledge of CFD calculation of turbo-engines
- Practical experience in the creation of FE models
- Know-how in the fields of structural analysis of metal and composite components, fracture mechanics and life assessment
- Several years of professional experience in the design of structurally highly loaded housings, welded assemblies and/or multi-walled housings under thermal load
- Knowledge in the design, selection and calculation of rolling bearings, journal bearings or other bearing systems suitable for high-speed rotors
- In this newly created position, you will develop your team professionally and thereby secure the successful completion of our projects
- Enhancing your professional experience in turbo-engine development in an international team
- A mindset characterized by team spirit, open door policy and appreciation across all levels
- The possibility to further your qualification, learn new things and shape the development of new products
- Great colleagues who will accompany you during your onboarding as well as in your further career with us
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Good connections to the motorway network and public transit as well as employee parking spaces
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.