Student trainees and interns (m/f) in the field of measurement technology
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Support in maintenance, calibration, tests and data analysis
- Programming of calculation methods in Excel (VBA Excel Macros) and Matlab
- Validating of measurement data from different test configurations
- Importing, analysing and graphical representation of test data
- Configuration and maintenance of measurement systems
- General test support, assistance in maintenance and repair work
- Student (m/f) enrolled in general engineering, aerospace, electrical engineering, telecommunications, physical sciences or a similar technical degree programmes
- Completed Basic studies or Bachelor’s degree
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office (primarily Excel)
- Good knowledge in at least one programming language (preferably VBA or C++)
- Good knowledge in the fields of thermodynamics, electrical engineering, fluid mechanics and measurement technology
- Knowledge of Matlab and LabView is desirable
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Your working hours will of course comply with your studies. However, ideally you will regularly have a working time of around 10 to 20 hours per week
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via email, also specifying your possible start date.