Student trainee or intern (m/f) Stress Analysis
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Supporting our analysis team in day-to-day business including the preparation of FEM analyses of components
- Programming of tools with MS Excel and VBA, for the automation of layout activities for gas turbine components
- Creation and modification of different programmes to support and automate analysis calculations
- Programming of different macros in Ansys Workbench
- Student (m/f) enrolled in engineering or computer sciences
- Programming skills in Python and XML
- Knowledge of further programming languages such as Java, JavaScipt, C++, etc. would be advantageous
- Conscientious and responsible way of working
- Very good command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Your working hours will of course comply with your studies. However, ideally you will regularly have a working time of around 15 to 20 hours per week
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via email, also specifying your possible start date.