Student trainee (m/f) purchasing
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Working in a team of operational and strategic purchasers
- Supporting role in tenders, analyses and price comparisons
- Analysing of suppliers, products and markets
- Reviewing offers received
- Preparing discussions with suppliers and manufacturer, including price negotiations
- Cooperation in general organisational tasks
- Supporting day-to-day business
- Student (m/f) studying economics, industrial engineering or mechanical engineering
- Analytical mind-set and numeric skills
- Conscientious and autonomous working manner
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Very good command of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Your working hours will of course comply with your studies. However, ideally you will regularly have a working time of around 15 to 20 hours per week
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via email, also specifying your possible start date.