Student trainee (m/f) Economics
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
We offer a wide range of possibilities for you to put your knowledge in economics from theory into practice. As a student trainee (m/f), you will support our team in the day-to-day business and expand your knowledge with valuable practical experience – obviously in line with your studies!
Depending on your specialist subjects and experience, you could for example support the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Quality Management
You can expect the following tasks:
- Administrative support in external and internal corporate communications
- Maintaining data, e.g. human resources records, professional training participant lists, market data in the business development field, etc.
- Assisting with preparation of reports and production of statistics
- Research tasks and preparation of presentations
- Supporting operational day-to-day business
- Student studying business administration, industrial engineering or a similar field
- Proficient in the current MS Office applications
- Enthusiastic, proactive, team-oriented way of thinking and working
- Strong customer and service orientated
- Knowledge of foreign languages, or native speakers of foreign languages would be an advantage
- Working time of around 15 to 20 hours per week
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Company headquartered in an up-and-coming business location with good connections to the motorways and public transport systems