Senior project manager (m/f)
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Overall project management of complex national and international projects
- Responsible for costs, adherence to delivery dates, quality and the effectiveness of the developed technical solutions
- Advising and supporting our customers in the design, manufacturing and testing of our aerodynamic test vehicles
- Technical leadership of temporary project leaders during all implementation stages
- Definition and managing of work packages
- Always keeping an eye on customer satisfaction and responsible for a proactive change management
- Reporting project progress to management
- University degree in industrial engineering or an engineering degree with elements of business administration
- Several years of professional experience in managing complex projects, ideally in validation of turbine engines or in specialised machines such as prototype design and build
- Ability to lead and enjoy to motivate employees
- Familiar with relevant project management tools
- Confident and proficient in discussions with customers and good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- An attractive salary and a tailor-made development programme in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape.
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.