Senior Design Engineer
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
- Overall design of turbomachinery components, especially in the rotor (blades, discs, shafts)
- Development of functional, cost- and manufacturing-oriented designs of components
- Design and adaptation of individual components and entire assemblies
- Creation of models and drawings
- Technical control of project teams and technical guidance from colleagues
- Further development of standards, methods, design rules and tools for construction
- Completed university studies in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable fields
- Several years of professional experience in the design of turbomachinery components
- Sound knowledge in the design and construction of special mechanical machines
- Good general understanding of the structural-mechanical, rotordynamic and thermodynamic requirements of turbomachinery
- Practical experience in the design of compressors, turbomachinery and/or prototypes
- Experience in planning and controlling project teams and external suppliers
- Very good knowledge of CAD systems, ideally Siemens NX
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- An attractive salary and a tailor-made development programme in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email: email@example.com.