Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
- Owner of the product management process and responsible for the service and product portfolio
- Elaboration and creation of concepts for new products and marketing strategies
- Development of product ideas and services
- Gaining of product-relevant market data
- Preparation of profitability analyses for the evaluation of products and product ideas
- Cooperation with customers to develop new product concepts
- Supervision of product developments, market trials and market launches of our products and services
- Consolidation of customer and market requirements
- Close cooperation with internal interfaces such as design, sales and manufacturing
- University degree in engineering
- Several years of professional experience as product manager in the field of special equipment or prototype construction
- Ideally experience in technical product management especially product development
- Knowledge of methods for idea generation, product conception and lifecycle management
- Distinct analytical and conceptual skills, as well as team-oriented working style
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel national and international
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Situated in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape.
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.