Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Planning of work processes for the optimal realization of production, instrumentation and assembly of prototypes
- Advancement of existing processes, working standards and methods to optimize production times, avoid manufacturing errors and thus reduce costs
- Creation of the required parts lists, work and assembly plans as well as the operations to be carried out, taking into account the available resources
- Responsible for organizing the necessary equipment, tools, measuring equipment and consumables and ensuring that they are ready for the planned start of work
- Support in coordinating work packages and managing your own work packages
- Assistance with material planning and future storage requirements, etc.
- Vocational technical training or engineering studies likewise comparable qualification
- Relevant work experience in production planning
- Experience in the areas of instrumentation application and engine assembly is a plus
- Knowledge of MS-Office and REFA or MTM
- Strong analytical skills, dynamic and self-confident appearance
- Very good language skills in German as well as a good command of written and spoken English
- Mobility and willingness to occasional business trips
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- 30 paid vacation days
- Situated in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape.
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.