Project Engineer (Measurement Technology)
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
- Leading of work packages for instrumentation application on test vehicles
- Monitoring of milestones, project progress and budget compliance
- Single contact person for our customers in all project-related questions for an optimal exchange of information between manufacturing, design and instrumentation
- Preparation of detailed planning and definition of work packages for successful project management
- Supporting the instrumentation concept, taking into account the functional and economic aspects
- Checking of instrumentation drawings with regards to feasibility and proposing alternatives if required
- Ensuring compliance with customer standards, norms and procedures
- Technical briefing of the instrumentation technicians with respect to each work package
- Securing the acquisition of project-related materials and supervising of external service providers to ensure successful completion of work packages
- Assisting with the legwork during the offer phase, including cost calculations of work packages
- Preparation and finalising of the instrumentation application documents
- University degree with the focus on engineering
- Appropriate professional experience in production planning and in project management of instrumentation applications projects
- Expertise in sensors, electronics and measurement technics
- Mobile and willing to work overseas from time to time
- Very good command of the German and English languages, spoken and written
- Knowledge in the area of aerodynamics and thermodynamics of gas turbine machines and the operating behaviour of turbomachinery components will be preferred
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Company headquartered in an up-and-coming business location with good connections to the motorways and public transport systems
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we will be pleased to receive your application, including your salary expectations.
Please submit your application via email.