Key Account Manager
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
- Building successful long-term successful customer relationships
- First point of contact for commercial and technical questions
- Support our customers in all project phases
- Advising customers on solutions and services offered
- Recognizing market opportunities in new customer areas and winning new customers
- Development and implementation of offer and sales strategies
- Take lead in contract negotiations
- Analysis and evaluation of customer needs
- Systematic market observations and competition analyses
- University degree with an engineering emphasis or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience as Account Manager ideally in the field of consulting intensive technology and service products in B2B business
- Distinct communication skills
- Practical knowledge in marketing as well as in customer communication
- Experience in working with international clients and interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English, German is desirable
- Willingness to travel national and international
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Located right by Berlin, easy access to the Autobahn and the public transportation system
- Attractive salary and individual career perspectives
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via email, also specifying your possible start date.