IT Specialist (m/f/d)
Since 2002 we, the AneCom AeroTest GmbH, have been a worldwide required partner for tailor-made solutions and development programs in the engine and gas turbine industry, located in Wildau southeast of Berlin.
We know that the success of our company depends significantly on our more than 220 employees. We see ourselves not only as an employer but also as a partner for people who share our passion for technical innovations.
Write our success story further, become part of our team and strengthen us as employee IT Specialist (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A corporate culture with open doors and appreciation across all levels
- Great colleagues who will accompany you both in the mature onboarding and in your further career with us
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours with flexitime account
- 30 days holiday per year are a matter of course for us
- The opportunity to develop, learn new things and get involved in the creation of new products
- A highly qualified, motivated and international team in a familiar atmosphere
- A monthly voucher card in the amount of 44 Euro
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free employee parking spaces and good transport connections to the motorway network and the S-Bahn
- Project and concept-oriented work in an experienced team
- Tasks from the entire range of IT ensure variety
- You will support the Head of Commercial & Administration in further developing and maintaining the company's own software and report directly to him
- Creation of concepts and strategies to improve our IT processes
- Project based budget responsibility for maintenance, installation and acquisition of new hardware and software
- Ensuring the smooth operation and user support of all IT users in the company
- Support and coordination of external IT service providers
- You have a degree in computer science/information technology (Bachelor) or a comparable qualification
- You have good knowledge in PHP and MySQL programming
- You have very good knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows servers, end devices and applications and in monitoring these applications
- You have advanced knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, firewalls, VPN, WAN and LAN), and data protection technologies
- You have good knowledge in the administration of ERP systems
- You have very good knowledge of communication technologies (telephony, web meetings, mobile device management, home office, other secure external connections, etc.)
- You have already gained several years of experience in the support and conceptual development of IT systems in companies with at least 100 employees and a wide variety of projects
- You have a structured way of working, enjoy taking on project responsibility and are able to communicate appropriately (German and English)
- For you, IT is not just a job but a vocation - as a medium-sized company, we are always looking for pragmatic solutions to everyday challenges
- You can familiarise yourself well with new situations and think in a solution-oriented manner
- Very good command of the German language, written and spoken
Do you feel like working innovatively with an international medium-sized company? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with your salary requirements and possible starting date via email.