Human Resources Manager (m/f)
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
To support the further expansion of our human resources department, we have an immediate vacancy for the following area of responsibility
- Full range of advice to company executives, senior management and employees with regard to all issues of human resource relevance and decision-making processes
- Organisation and implementation of HR strategy in line with the corporate strategy
- Expanding our result-orientated and respectful corporate culture and actively supporting management with the implementation thereof
- Purposeful customisation of HR processes, structures and instruments as well as their further digitalisation
- Further development of a performance-related compensation system
- Further development of our recruitment strategy for the successful positioning on the labour markets
- Taking care of the essential individual and collective labour law matters
- Definition of training programs, personnel development and employee retention measures
- Collecting key HR data and defining derivative measures
- Professional guidance and disciplinary leadership of the HR team
- Extensive professional experience in a human resources management role, ideally in an international environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of human resources concepts, in particular performance-related payment systems, involvement in employee surveys and assessment of management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in human resources and organisational development, performance appraisal concepts, individual and collective labour law as well as social insurance law
- Experience in implementing and expanding human resources management software and software-based tools for management development
- Pragmatic, result orientated and creative in problem-solving
- Fluent in the English and German languages, both written and spoken
- You will report directly to the company executives
- Large area of responsibility and creative leeway in a growing company
- Flexible working hours
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.