Head of Project Management (m/f)
As our Head of Project Manager (m/f) you are responsible for the timely and economic execution of our national and international customer orders. With your profound leadership skills, you will guide the department and enable your team to their personal best. Moreover you coordinate, negotiate and discuss project status reviews with our clients and lead the projects to success.
- Head of the project management department including responsibilty for project budgets, milestones and quality of work results
- Functional and disciplinary leadership of the team
- Encourage, coach and inspire your team to work professionally and develop their skills
- Consult with and support our customers with the development, assembly and test of aerodynamic test vehicles
- Resource planning for optimal execution of customer orders
- Establish and manage processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between managers and project sponsors to ensure successful project execution
- Assist managers and teams of the project-executing disciplines and approaches for an efficient and tailor-made customer solution
- Always keeping in mind the Customer satisfaction and taking responsibility for a proactive change management
- Controlling of multiple projects and regular reporting to management
- A university degree, ideally in engineering in combination with experience in business management
- Adequate professional experience in managing complex projects, ideally in the field of turbomachines
- Relevant leadership experience and proven success in coaching employees
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in project management methodology and successful management of multiple projects
- Profound skills in leadership, organization and negotiation, combined with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent in English
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- An attractive salary and a tailor-made development programme in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape.
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.