Group Leader Prototype Design (m/f)
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Responsible for the customer-oriented implementation of design and analysis tasks
- Disciplinary and technical management of 10-15 employees
- Responsible for the further development of employees and improving the team’s technical skills
- Regular execution of target-matching comparison in terms of design and analysis tools
- Ensuring the efficient and effective planning of human resources and infrastructure planning (CAD and analysis programmes, IT)
- Definition and coordination of work packages, assignment and monitoring of external services
- Providing the input for offer preparation and checking the accuracy of the content
- University degree in a technical field
- Several years work experience in design
- Experience in managing of and enjoying to motivate employees
- Established knowledge in the design and calculation of turbomachinery
- Knowledge of CAD and analysis programmes
- Assertive and highly organised
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Company headquartered in an up-and-coming business location with good connections to the motorways and public transport systems
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we will be pleased to receive your application, including your salary expectations.
Please submit your application via email.