Commercial Clerk Order Management
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
- Responsible for the administrative order management of our customer projects
- Administration and management of smaller projects, i.e. visualizing and data confirming of budgets, milestones, forecasts and timesheets
- Checking the plausibility of project data in the ERP system
- Preparation of customer reports and participation in customer meetings
- Support of the project management with regard to timesheet bookings of employees, dunning process and invoicing
- University degree or commercial training
- At least 3 years of commercial work experience
- Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
- Independent, prudent and careful way of working
- Experienced in MS-Office and ERP software
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Company headquartered in an up-and-coming business location with good connections to the motorways and public transport systems
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we will be pleased to receive your application, including your salary expectations.
Please submit your application via email.