Apprenticeship in industrial mechanics (m/f)
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 220 employees to date.
Content and structure of the training programme:
During the training programme, you will learn everything that you need to know as an industrial mechanic and you will assist our gas turbine projects. In order to complete your apprenticeship, parts of the training will be carried out by our partner, the ZAL Berlin Brandenburg in Wildau.
During the practical training at AneCom, you will learn the specific tasks involved in being a mechanic:
- Application of measuring parameters by means of different application methods
- Spot welding, soft-soldering and brazing
- Bonding of different materials
- Repairing connections and wires
- Manufacturing of thermocouples
- Fitting of different components and assemblies
Training will be complemented through collaboration with our partner ZAL Berlin Brandenburg in Wildau. Here the following subject matter will be taught:
- Manual and automatic material processing: Separating, reforming, joining
- Basic training in metals (turning, milling, welding, etc.)
- Basic training in control technology (pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical controls)
- CNC technology, turning, milling and programming
- Training courses in WIG and MAG welding and flame cutting
Theoretical training will take place by means of sandwich courses at the Training College Teltow-Fläming in Ludwigsfelde.
Duration of the apprenticeship:
- Three and a half years
You can convince us with:
- Good GCSEs
- A sound knowledge of English, mathematics and physics
- Technical understanding and enjoy working with your hands
- Good three-dimensional aptitude
Are you interested and want to become part of our team? Then please send us your application (CV, cover letter, references) by email.